Join the Clever Endeavour Team!
Clever Endeavour Games is a game development studio from Montreal, Canada. We produced the multiplayer party hit Ultimate Chicken Horse, which saw critical success on Steam. Our company has a strong commitment to a solid work-life balance, and we do our best to avoid crunch and overtime by planning the scope of our projects properly and keeping our lines of communication open.
As we ramp up toward console launch we’re introducing new game features across all platforms that will encourage and improve community involvement.
Community Manager / Marketing Genius
We’re looking for a part-time community manager who will help support, build, and grow the community for this game and for future games. The initial responsibilities of this person would include designing marketing campaigns, creating social media posts, and managing our communities on Twitter, Facebook, Discord, Reddit, Instagram, and more. As we know, the indie gaming world requires people who can (and enjoy) wearing different hats, so we need someone motivated and interested to learn. Despite being a part-time position, we hope to help the candidate expand their knowledge and experience in marketing and community management as well as other aspects of the game development world.
The job will be +/- 20 hours per week, but this can be discussed once we find the right candidate.
- Live and work in Montreal, Canada
- Fluent written and spoken English, comfortable enough to work with word play or jokes
- Experience developing social media campaigns across multiple platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Discord, Reddit, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Experience responding to the community on these social media
- Profficiency with Photoshop or other photo editing software
- Can upkeep and help develop the authentic voice that has already been established across our social media channels
- Ability to multi-task and work quickly with others on the team to develop relevant and interesting content
- Ability to work somewhat independently, with minimal direction
- Knowledge of SEO, analytics, and reporting tools and the ability to communicate these to the team
- Ability to navigate sensitive situations online if need be
- Be legally allowed to work in Canada (Visa, residency, etc.)
- Artistic vision, graphic design knowledge
- Experience in marketing with influencers or partners
- Have logistics or other event planning experience
- Written and spoken French
- Willingness to learn about other tasks in game development
*** We will be accepting applications until November 21st, 2017 ***
Please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com, along with a portfolio of social media campaigns or results reports from campaigns you have run in the past, and anything you'd like to tell us about why you think you might be the ideal candidate.
Not for you? Tell a friend: